NACCHO Members' Conference and Annual General Meeting 2017
Hyatt Hotel Canberra
Members' Conference: 31 October - 1 November 2017
Annual General Meeting: 2 November 2017
'Our Health Counts: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow'
NACCHO would like to acknowledge that we gather on the traditional Ngunnawal and Ngambri lands and acknowledge owners past, present and future.
We welcome you to attend the 2017 NACCHO Annual Members' Conference. The NACCHO Members’ Conference and AGM provides a forum for the Aboriginal community controlled health services workforce, bureaucrats, educators, suppliers and consumers to:
- Present on innovative local economic development solutions to issues that can be applied to address similar issues nationally and across disciplines
- Have input and influence from the ‘grassroots’ into national and state health policy and service delivery
- Demonstrate leadership in workforce and service delivery innovation
- Promote continuing education and professional development activities essential to the Aboriginal community controlled health services in urban, rural and remote Australia
- Promote Aboriginal health research by professionals who practice in these areas and the presentation of research findings
- Develop supportive networks
- Promote good health and well-being through the delivery of health services to and by Indigenous and non-Indigenous people throughout Australia.